Terms of Service
Clayzee.com is a site for business to find useful online resources.
Clayzee.com provides users with access to the website and the communication from Clayzee.com, which may be accessed through various medium or device. (the "Service").
By using the Service at Clayzee.com, you become a "user" of the Service, and you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement, which may be updated from time to time, without notice to you.
By using the Service, you agree:
1. Clayzee.com reserves the right to terminate the Service to any users at any time, for any reason, without prior notice.
2. You only use the Service for your personal purpose.
3. You are solely responsible for the content you submit, post, transmit, or make available through the Service.
4. You do not perform any illegal conduct.
5. You will not submit, post, transmit, or make available any material in any way which may violate copyrights or other proprietary rights.
6. You do not engage in any conduct which may be destructive to the Service.
7. Clayzee.com owns and retains intellectual property and other proprietary rights of the Service.
8. Clayzee.com reserves the right to reject, edit or delete any content you post on the website.
You agree to indemnify and hold Clayzee.com, its officers, employees, and other affiliates, harmless from any claim or demand, made by any third party due to or arising out of content you submit, post, transmit or make available through the Service, or your violation of any rights of another.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU AGREE THAT:
1. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, WITHOUT ANY WARRENTY.
2. ANY MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN SOLE RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RELATED DAMAGE.
3. NO INFORMATION, OBTAINED FROM Clayzee.COM. SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY.
4. Clayzee.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER MATTERS RELATING TO THE SERVICE